Thursday, December 15, 2011

Looking towards June

Here's another card set I made from that October kit way back.  :)  Thought these might make good guy cards or cards for someone outdoorsy.
I totally credit Joanne over at ...just a little something... for the inspiration.  I took a couple classes from her a while back and she uses lots of fun layers with tight borders.  LOVE IT!
Here's a closer view of those layers 'n borders and of the, of course, stamped envies.  Thought the rustic pines was just the right touch for these Maine inspired cards. :)
Here it is all packaged.  Man that was a useful kit!  I've got a new one that I am dying to get a chance to use AND I just ordered one from The Paper Bakery.  Big plans for the December break- we'll see how far I get though. LOL!

So what are your plans for after the 25th? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!