Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day- My Kit

I'm part of a kit club at my LSS, but I never get to attend. :(  They meet during the day on the last Wednesday of each month from September to May/June.  At least I get to play with all the goodies!!!

I heard folks gave our kit maker a hard time with the buggy collection.  The paper above was in the kit along with bling and a couple fun ribbons.  My challenge on this WCMD is to see what I can make using this kit and my stash.  (*disclaimer I did buy some Memory Box eucalyptus card bases, Versamark oasis green chalk ink, and 3 sheets of dusty tealish Bazzill cardstock when I got the kit, but I won't buy anything new until I've used up this paper!)

So the pic above is pretty weak.  It's done nutin' but rain since I got this kit and I couldn't wait any longer to get started.  Apologies, but click on the link to see more colorful and detailed pictures from KaiserCraft. :)  (The only one I think I don't have that is listed on that page is Trek).

Tune in tomorrow for some (hopefully) brighter pictures of my first (first of many-I've got big plans people!) creation. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking at all your goodies. Got lots of crafting hours there. You have to sign up in my inlinks for my candy as well;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there are some fun papers in there. Looking forward to seeing what you make with all these goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!