Friday, October 7, 2011

Guest Designer for...

I'm so excited!  I've been sitting on this for a while and now I can finally say that I am the October Guest Designer over at I Heart Ippity!!!
As part of this cool gig Heather shared some of her awesome stamps with me!  I sat down with my kit club papers and the Top Tip Tuesday sketch to come up with this creation. :)

The sentiment stamp is from the Quotes a' la Happy set.  The papers are Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather (the blue ppr is cut with an MFT die), BG scrap of Jasmine & Olive (die cut with a MFT doily die), card base from Memory Box trimmed to a 4.25"X 4.25" base (and the rusty wine scrap is leftover from another MB card base after I trimmed it down). 

So watcha think?

I'm bringing some sunshine over to these fab places:
Top Tip Tuesday- Sketch
Crafty Cardmakers- Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog- Lots of Layers

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers with your lovely card. What a fabulous sentiment. Wish someone would bring me some sunshine today as it's tipping it down here.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moriah,
    This is gorgeous. You've combined some really awesome items to create this charm of a card!
    congrats on the GTD!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moriah, what fantastic news about your guest designer spot this month! Wee-hoo ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!