Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thoughts and Prayers

Still pestering posting creations made with the kit.  I put everything I made in a basket and dropped it off at my LSS so the gal who put the kit together could know how useful this kit has been for me!  Hopefully the Kit Club gang liked my goods. :)

Have I mentioned that folks kinda gave her a hard time?  Not sure I would have purchased these papers on my own, but gosh I used almost all of the kit and put a decent dent into my stash as well.  This latest piece I'm showing y'all is a sympathy card.  Usually folks don't keep them on hand necessarily, but I find that if I make them when my mojo is flowing then I have them.  Sometimes I freeze when I have to make a sympathy card- and when you need it made, frankly you need it made.  
This one used the Kaisercraft kit, a Memory Box Eucalyptus base, BG scraps from the Life of the Party line, and dies from PTI & MFT.  The sentiment is one I dusted off from Stampendous.

What helps you create sympathy cards?  Do you have a "go-to"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!