Friday, October 28, 2011

Which holiday is next???

Well if the store can break out the Christmas stuff before we even have Halloween- never mind Thanksgiving- then I can break out the Valentine cards right?  I mean that's how it works isn't it? LOL!
This is my final creation as the October I Heart {Ippity} Guest Designer. *sniff*  It's been awesome to play with these fabulous stamps!  Heather's crew is fabulously talented so don't forget to check them out. :)
The jar of love comes from the {Ippity} set Quotes a'la Happy and couldn't be more perfect for a sweet valentine, but you wouldn't have to limit yourself to just a holiday card.  It would be a lovely image to use for an anniversary card, birthday card, or just because card!
To add a little more dimension, I coated the jar with glaze after coloring everything with my Copics.  Trust me though, I haven't forgotten about Halloween on Monday, Thanksgiving (in 28 days?!?!?!), or Christmas (I won't tell you how soon that's coming up- but start to worry!).

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!