Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tag Tip

A couple of tags for you today 'cause over at Top Tip Tuesday we're hosting an "Anything Christmas" challenge.
Thought these were fun tags that would be pretty on a tree as ornaments later.  I've really gotten into layers this year on my tags.  Makes them more cozy I think. :)
Make sure to stop by TTT and enter your Christmas creation so you can win some digi images or a cool book kids crafting book from Stash Books  Lisa has the coolest Milk Carton Log Cabin Ornament Tutorial, you have to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. You make the sweetest tags! Love the color/pattern mix here on these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are very pretty indeed, Moriah!! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moriah, what lovely tags you have made so many wonderful tags! I love them all! Happy Christmas hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!