Monday, December 12, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

I'm taking a break from tag making to create a couple card sets.  Here's the one that I finished first.  It used the My Favorite Things Butterfly Kisses set and a ridiculous amount of Copics.
No, I guess that is the other set that used an amazing number of markers.  Oh well, I show that one later. :)
Four cards in this little blond fairy girl set.  My first blond!!!  Not too shabby for a gal who has never been blond and doesn't have any blond relatives to use for reference either. :)
Most of the work was done on Saturday night and I was pretty tickled when I saw them Sunday morning.  My first reaction was that someone else had made them and then I had to remind myself "I did that!".  Okay so I am tooting my own horn, but I really love how these came out.

What have you made that you are surprised and wicked proud about this December?  Leave me a link in the comments so I can see it!  I'd love to see what has you tickled with yourself and I want to leave you some love!!!

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! We love Copic's around here too! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little fairy! Cute cards and super coloring! So glad that your dear little dog is getting around so much better these days. Still baking and will be mailing it all off later this week. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these are adorable.
    I really like that you paper pieced your girls outfit.
    I am always amazed at how many copics I use to colour in one image ;)
    I too have never been blonde or have a relative that is a natural blonde, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet - what a lot of lovely layers.
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Moriah. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my Christmas vignettes. Your visit brought me to you; love your work! That little Butterfly Kisses baby is precious! I'll have to look through your site and shop more carefully. We have a dark brown curly top with blue eyes...she's so beautiful! And a blond curly top with blue/gray eyes...also beautiful. Maybe you have cards we can use for their birthdays, etc. I'm following you; hope you'll do the same! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to chuckle when I read this post because I was feeling the same way about the card I posted today. I saw few challenges related to snow/snowflakes and decided to use what was out on my crafting table and came up with this card. I was pretty tickled with the results, lol. The pink snowflake is unexpected but I do like the way it goes with the Kraft. You can check it out here: http://www.frommybungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!