Friday, December 2, 2011

Some Little Yummies

Just a "widdah" post today.  I really have been a tag making nut, but then I am a mini making kinda gal so I guess that isn't a surprise.  :)  These tags have BG and BB paper- also not a big surprise that I used my fav products!

What I really need to do is get cracking on my 3D house.  My LSS gave customers chipboard houses to take home and embellish.  The deal is that we are all supposed to bring them back to help assemble a village at the store.  DH came up with a great idea and the fam helped me gather all the supplies.  I have to get my but in the chair and make it happen!!!  Maybe tomorrow, I told myself I had to get my downstairs bathroom painted before I could pick up my new kit club kit.  I know the kit has Crate Paper's Peppermint Collection as the main paper- eeeeekkkkkk!!!! I love the paper so much I can't stand it!!!!!!  I got that mission accomplished.  Yahooey!  Maybe I should keep my feet to the fire and get the house done before I get the kit- as if. LOL!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!