Friday, April 22, 2011

Hopping Down the Chimney?

We interrupt Spring to bring you chilly weather (and snow in Vermont!).
It was 31 when I woke up this morning!  I was chatting with a friend last night who lives in Vermont and she said it snowed there!!!!!  It's hard to believe when I know folks in Texas have had ridiculous heat and need wet weather so desperately.
After all that cleaning I did for this tour and this tour, I dove into those unfinished projects piles and actually finished some stuff, of course these images I colored last February (2010, not 2011).  I know, I know, such an over achiever. LOL!
Many of you left me such nice love about my studio and I didn't want to leave you thinking that it always looks so pretty.  Can you believe in just a couple of days it's exploded into this?!?  Okay I did have to kinda clean the floor to get in and out of the room and you can't see the ginormous piles of paper to the right of this shot.  Trust me, hot mess.  Am I cleaning, of course not.  Why do today what I could do tomorrow? LOL!

I'm hopping down the chimney with Santa here:
Christmas Card Challenges- Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge- Song Inspiration (Here Comes Santa Claus)

3 comments:

  1. It snowed in central NH also yesterday brrrrr
    I love you santa but I just need the real spring to come. you craft room looks good to me mine I have a little path (sometimes) and sometime I step over things. never enough storage in my room
    Happy easter
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of song and card for my CHNC challenge 16 - thanks for joining in - hope to see you again for tomorrow's challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Santa card.
    Ruth C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!