Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daisy Do

Pin It

***EDIT- This set is now the Follow-the-Recipe inspiration over at Catered Crop so come join the fun!
Daisies are such a cheerful flower!  Okay so this is really a Gerber Daisy, but with this paper, I thought an old school daisy was just the right one. :)
I've been drooling over the sets of cards folks have made for the Moxie Fab Card Sets Challenge that ends tomorrow.  Nothing like cutting it close huh!
Here's a closer view of what all the cards in the set look like.  I'm a sucker for glitter, so of course I had to Stickle these blossoms. :)
I added a memo pad to the set that I made.  Still not sure what I'm going to do with this set.  It's so dang cute!!!
The Deets:
Paper and stickers- mostly Echo Park "Springtime" (the leaf die-cuts are from my scrap pile though)
Stamps- PTI, Technique Tuesday & Hero Arts (I think)
Die-cuts- PTI (the leaves were Cricut)
Stickles- yellow & diamond
Ink- Memento- rich cocoa (the yellow daisy I used marker to stamp with Tombows)
Copics- Y11, Y15, W-2, C-3

Hope these smileys brought you some smileys today. :)

I'm dropping by to bring some cheer, here:
Moxie Fab World- Card Sets
Catered Crop- FTR10
Make It Monday- #33
Inky Impressions- Flowers
Papertake Weekly- Spots 'n Stripes (I figured one of the flower dp has a bunch of spotty dotty stuff. :)
Pile It On- Use Rubber

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous set I love daisies too they are so cheerful, I saw your post on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these Daisies. Super way to celebrate Spring. Thanks for sharing them today

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous set.. i love daisies ..so beautiful . The colours are so fresh and have me thinking of summer days
    Thanks for linking up to make it Monday
    Lisa x
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are lovely Moriah, great colour combo and really fresh looking. I love the huge daisies and the little note pad is really cute. A really lovely set. I just love Stickles too I use it on everything...lol
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the daisy! super cute, I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those daisy cards are wonderful but oh how I LOVE the card with the bike on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card set is beautiful. I love the daisy's. The note pad is a nice touch to the set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, darlin' your set is eloquent! I love everything about it and I'm so glad you played with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!! What a gorgeous flower image!! I love this!! Such lovely creations! Thanks so much for joining us at the Inky Impressions Challenges!! Smiles, *Vicki* - Sr. Inkette DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    Wow, what a beautiful set!! So fresh.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous set of cards!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS! I LOVE that daisy image!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day, and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful and I love the box! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous set of cards! I love the papers and colors you used.


    Thank you for following my recipe at the Catered Crop.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous set of creations Morian, lovely image and love the added sparkle! I know what you can do with it lol! Thank you for joining us in our Inky Impressions Flower Challenge, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!