Monday, April 25, 2011

5 is a Crowd


How 'bout some baby cards? I'm excited that I sat down and finally made something with this stamps set from My Favorite Things!



I adore the a al modes sets! I'm hosting a "craft fair" at my house with my gal pal Lynn this weekend and wanted to make some generic baby cards.














These cards used a bunch of stuff from Echo Park and my scrap pile.
















The bow is paper-pieced, which I love the look of and don't do enough!












I tried making her more of a ginger-brunette. Still working on my hair shading- and I think a little practice wouldn't hurt.



















Okay, so this one would probably go for a baby girl. If you're making multiple baby cards, ya just know that one of 'em is gonna have to be pink! :)














These are the copics used. The ones you can't read are E33, RV13, B00, and B02. Hope you enjoyed these!

The bows are tied and so we're off to say hiya here:
Sassy Studio Designs- Pastels
Ann's Creative Nook: Anything Baby
Sunday's with Crissy- Baby Cards
Wee Memories- Girly (not much more girl than a baby! LOL!)
BTCAG- Cute and Girly

4 comments:

  1. These cards are beautiful! I love how you always make your cards in sets - I was wondering though - do you tend you use most of the cards that you make? They are always so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are Stunning!! Oh so cute and like the way you individualized each one :)
    Your paper pieced bow is absolutely Adorable!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sundays with Crissy!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great set!! Love the colors, thanks for playing this month at SWC!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just amazing!!! And your Copic coloring is awesome!! Thanks for playing along at the Nook this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!