Sunday, March 6, 2011

Size Matters


It's Week 3 of my friend Amisha's "Being Creative" challenge/party.  This week she wanted to know how you decide the size of your projects
I'm a huge fan of small creations.  It could be because I'm not terrible large myself, could be that when I was younger I never had much money to spend on lots of supplies, or it could simply be that I am a member of "short attention span theater". LOL!  Possibly it's a combo. :)
Mostly I like the little details and the scale of smaller art.  I'm not gonna lie though, I can get smaller projects finished.  Larger scale projects can be overwhelming and can take too long for me to stay inspired or to store in a safe place (my corgi and tabby are good- but who wants to tempt fate!).

What size projects do you like to create?  What gets your creative juices flowing????

5 comments:

  1. I love to work on small projects. I think I have to agree with you about the short attention span tho. I'm always anxious to move on to the next thing. Maybe that's why. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. I love to work on small projects too.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moriah,
    How beautiful!!! I found your link at Amisha's blog party...Nice to meet you!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it is not just me with a short attention span! After years of guilt I decided to not feel guilty about it any more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Moriah,
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I hope you have a great evening!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!