Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's no robin, it's a turkey!

I'm finally done with my jury duty obligations.  What an inspiring, exhausting, anxiety inducing, and wonderful bonding experience. 
Since that experience was so intense and exhausting, I haven't created much this past week.  I snapped this pick on Monday morning as I headed out to court.  It seemed a little fallish so I was inspired to share the Thanksgiving card I made for the "Old School Tweet" basket my cousin is putting together for her high school auction.  I know, I know.  A little early to be thinking of fall holidays when we haven't even hit the spring ones yet. LOL!
Fun little card & envie pair.  Hope the combo of all the feathered friends cards brings in the dough at auction. :)
I'd give more deets, but all I know is the image and base are Amuse.  The chrysanthemum paper is PTI and I colored with Copics.  The rest was in the scrap pile!

I hope to share some jewelry I made last weekend in tomorrow's post!  

Hugs to all of you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!