Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Pics from Wolfeboro

This is the second tablescape I made while I was up in Wolfeboro last week.  It was so sunny and the cottage porch was so bright it made it seem like spring was here already. :)
It was beautiful when we were there.  Can you just imagine the warm breezes in the summer.  Love-Lee!
Did you figure out what I forgot to put on the table? LOL!  I was so excited to take the pictures while it was sunny I forgot the silverware and napkins!!!!
Parting shot is a shabby-chic wedding card.  I was all set to post it to Etsy and one of my co-workers needed a wedding card for her nephew.  The wedding is this weekend and luckily this Saturday is supposed to have some sunshine. :)  It's sure to be a gorgeous ceremony 'cause the groom is a Marine so he'll be in his dress uniform.  Keep your fingers crossed for an unseasonably beautiful day for him and his bride.

Don't forget to stop by Top Tip Tuesday for a chance to enter the Favorites challenge.

The table is set for:
Tablescape Thursday

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely compliment! I LOVE your fresh and bright tablescape! I keep telling my hubby I was a set of robin's egg blue dishes! I LOVE the lime green floor! That is DEVINE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I just LOVE your chandalier and the green floor is awesome!

    Have a great weekend!!
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through sunny simple life. I am vacationing with someone who you know. Don and Cathy Weigel they say hi
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are amazing! I'm your newest follower. Love your sunny table too. Waiting for Spring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cherish your visit and thank you much for your very kind comments. Oh what a lovely sight out those windows. Who needs napkins and silverware anyway?? Lovely, truly love the flower in the center it looks like spring to me! Great card. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely setting -- It sure has the look of a Summer ocean breeze! That card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and cheery table even without the silverware and napkins, and love the green floor and all the white.
    How fun!!
    blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!