Monday, February 7, 2011

Victoria's Valentine

I can't help myself.  I adore the little buildings that Amuse makes.  There's a village growing on a shelf in my studio.  The problem is I forget to use these cuties.  Funny how when you clean a little you start to remember what you own. :)
Fun card to create!  The red paper and brown paper is from Crate Paper's new Restoration line.  In a word- yummy!  The green is from the K & Co pad I talked about using yesterday over at Bella Before and After.  The die framing the mounted image is from Papertrey Ink (another addiction LOL!)
Rotten pic, I know, but by the time I got to setting this post up I had already put everything away.  You can see the Colorbox Chalk ink in the bottom of the paint can.  I used 3 colors to edge the papers on this card- Lipstick Red, Alabaster, and Olive Pastel.
This was a fun one!  The good news is that I have two more of these colored and waiting to be added to cards.  Let's hope they don't end up in the "where projects go to die" basket. LOL!

I'm shopping this card around at the following fun spots:
Catered Crop- Recipe FTR5
Raise the Bar- Hearts
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge- #97- (I used the cupcake colors as inspiration)
Secret Crafter- Valentine
Stampin' for the Weekend- Valentine

9 comments:

  1. This is a great card Moriah,I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card hunny! just stopping by to say hi! Samantha :0)

    Ekkk spelling error on the first message tehheheee

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! ;) Sassy! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how cute and sexy. How many times do you hear that about a card? So glad you joined us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful valentine creation thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you like these images so much! Gorgeous card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Amuse houses too! And I love what you have done here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!