Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's bit of a sassy post today. LOL!
A fun bit of paper piecing with this one.  I even managed to make a shadow under the cup.  The sassy part is the sentiment. Hee-hee!
I made a couple of these to sell last week and this is the one that's left.  Really fun cards to make.  Hope you are all enjoying a fun Valentine's Day.  I broke the rules and ended up making some cute valentine's for my students and adding a lollipop to each card.  I couldn't help it (and I found out other teachers were doing it too, so at least I'm not the only one!).

Don't forget to stop by Top Tip Tuesday and join in the fun for a chance to win some crafty treats!  A new challenge begins tomorrow!

Enjoying a cuppa with this card here:
Stamp Something- Something for your valentine
Crafty Calendar Challenge- Love
SSDS- Love is in the air
The Pink Elephant- Be my valentine
Easy Craft Projects- Love
Rainbow Lady's Challenge- It's All About Love

6 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Love the paper. Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I appreciate your comments. Let me know if you think of any ideas for my vinyl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the sentiment ;)

    You are quick. I added a layout I did to the bottom of my post,if you want to check it out. You commented as I was editing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is a great card for us on Rainbow Lady this week Thanks for playing, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So different bu a super card, thanks for sharing at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure he chose you Moriah with such a cute card who wouldn't. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!