Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hello Bouquet



Good Morning!  Welcome to Day 2 of my Bouquets of Inspiration!  This week I have decided to dedicate to posting projects I made using this Lockhart bouquet.  As it turns out, this stamp is quite a go-to for me.  Looking at how I have used it recently had me also looking back to see what I have done with it in the past.  Thursday I will post pics & links to all of this weeks projects AND all the projects using this stamp that I have posted the beginning of this blog.  What????  Make sure to stop by again tomorrow to see another new project and again on Thursday to see the whole evolution. :-)

I'm a big fan of warm colors, especially when it has been cold outside.  The vibrant reds, golden yellows and toasty cocoa brown make me feel not so chilly.  This creation was made a few weeks back when the temps were not so conducive to having flowers pop up in the garden! 

I'm trying to get better at using sequins on my cards.  I really am drawn to the cards other folks make using sequins, but I always seem to have a hard time committing to adding them.  This is the rare card where I have used sequins and am pleased with the outcome. Yay!  Most of the time I am playing with the sequins in their cups instead.  I LOVE bling, I just spend too much time second guessing if I have used enough/need to add more.  Such problems to have right? ;-)

What is your trickiest challenge when making cards???

Don't forget to stop by to see more ideas tomorrow and Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!