Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Flotilla


I have a flotilla for you today!  The MFT boat die was calling my name AND I needed to make at least one baby card for an upcoming shower.  If you are going to cut one boat, you might as well cut a flotilla!

Played around using my scraps of papers & twine.  This was a good excuse to clean my table from remnants of projects past. :)

These cards also gave me the chance to use my new stamps from Right At Home Scrapbooking.  Not sure the name of this set, when I checked the packaging there wasn't a name.  It go them hot off the press I guess!!!

I've been having fun playing with sequins too.  Sometimes sequins and other bling can be a real lifesaver- pun intended!  The blue sequin under the "c" is hiding a slight smudge of ink I had transferred from my hand.  Shhh- don't tell anyone. ;-)

I made the sails match on these three, but I have the bits and pieces left to make some with two different sails.  Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to play around making a few more of these cuties!

I have had this "@" flair for ages and I am so glad I saved it!  It is SO prefect for this card!  Babies are such a blessing and this is a fun way to express it on a card.  Eek!  It just makes me happy.  This might be the one I send.  But I love them all.  Ugh, such tough decisions on a Thursday! :-)

What are your Thursday plans? I may need to add a "warm weather dance" to the agenda.  I'm already sick of cold weather, rain, & snow.  I need spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!