Monday, April 25, 2016

Happy Bouquets


Well it is almost May already!!!!!  Where does the time go?  May has me really thinking flowers.  After all, April showers bring May flowers. :)

This image is one of my favorite images and it gave me an idea to see how many times I have posted creations made with this image over the years.  So, this week I will share two more projects with this bouquet and then on Thursday I'll post links to all of this weeks goodies and ALL the goodies from ALL the years!

These two cards used some bits from other projects, some Mister Huey, an Amuse sentiment and this gorgeous Lockhart bouquet image.

For this, I'm purposely not sharing the colors I used to color the flowers.  I want you to see the bouquets in all the other posts and be inspired to pull out the colors (and coloring mediums) that excite you!

Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!