Friday, November 27, 2015

Snowmen and Hot Cocoa


It's not really cold and wintry today, but since we are going to "Deck the Halls" here at my abode, it seemed like the seasonal thing to share. :-)


These are from a recent Etsy sale I had at my shop.  The gal wanted 8 snowman themed hot cocoa sleeves, BUT they had to all be boy-ish.  No pink, no bows, no sparkle.  Kinda tricky with paper crafts.  I hope she, and the boys, like them!

They were a great opportunity to use my jumbo bag of snowflake buttons that were an impulse purchase last year.  It was fun to make these, especially since I watched/listened to "Christmas with Holly" on the Hallmark Channel whilst I worked on them.  I really like that movie!  It is just so sweet!!!

I'm off to manage the Christmas Chaos!!!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!