Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fall Roses


 
Good Morning! How are you doing post-Thanksgiving and post-Black Friday?  Thought I'd share some non-holiday goodies today.  I figure there will be plenty of time to share more Christmas & Hanukah creations, but these seem kinda fall-ish colorwise.  I'm running outta fall time!

 
I had fun using up the tags I had cut from the pumpkin tags I shared last weekend.  They had a little bit of color on the tags and these were all plain woodgrain.  Rather than use glossy accents to adhere the buttons, I used gold Stickles. Just a hint of sparkle peeks out when you look closely at the buttons.

I love the shabby-chic vibe of these tags.  They'd make a great decoration on birthday, anniversary, or thank you gifts!  Well, I'm off.  We might go to see the trees at the Methuen Festival of Trees.  Gotta go early to beat the crowd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!