Saturday, October 4, 2014

Spooky Banners

Morning' Peeps!! I'm still checking off items from my Summer Resolutions List. Guess I just can't let go of Summer! LOL! So along with finally getting my final boxes of donations out the door (I can check that off the list now), I've created some new banners. :)

These banners were fun to play around with, especially to embellish!  The bonus is that my Halloween box is looking a little more empty now. Yay! 

Lots of times I make a bunch of the same thing with the same colors, sorta assemble line style.  This time I went outside of my box and played around to see how this would look with different combos. :)

The letters I cut with my Cricut and the doilies are cupcake doilies. :) For this banner I also cut shadow letters from a grayish-brown chevron paper and I love the look!

This last banner was originally going to be only orange, black, and white.  It was just too match-matchy (I can't believe I said that since I kinda swoon for match-matchy!).  Green was just the right thing to add for some spooky pop. 

I've got a couple more banners in the works.  We'll see if they make the cut to be shown off.  In the meantime, these puppies are in my Etsy Shoppe for sale and I'll be showing them off at work to see if anyone wants to order one. :)

With the yucky weather we are having this weekend, I'm off to clean (and hopefully create) in my studio.  Happy World Card Making Day (realy weekend)!!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are darling! My fave is the one with the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! We do not have the culture of banners but I might do one for Christmas, just for fun and pleasure of doing something with my daughter. I love the one with doilies, too, but it is not spooky at all. It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute banner! And a good way to start off 30 days of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three look wonderful on your spooky mantle, and I'm amazed at how each banner completely changes the 'look' of the rest of the decorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!