Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lovin' Lobsta'


I love lobster! I've loved eating lobster since I was little (in spite of the fact my mom and uncle raced them across the kitchen floor before cooking them!!!!). I really should enter into a lobster eating contest.  It's embarrassing to watch me eat them too.  I have to eat whole lobsters outside because it is a full body experience, butter everywhere, bib covered in shell bits.  Dreadful sight I tell ya.

Well this summer I was obsessed with all things nautical.  Bags, clothes, shoes, jewelry- then I starting hoarding, um I mean collecting, nautical stamps.  I made a few kits to assemble with my friends at The Cape.  These were the leftovers!  Can you tell I was obsessed?!?  Since I signed up for a couple craft fairs in the area, I decided I would package these goodies up as kits.  In the meantime, I'm adding these kits to my Etsy Shoppe.

Hope, if you live in the Northeast, you were able to stay dry today.  Me, I'm a drowned rat!  Cida likes the light rain, but the downpours had him running for the door! LOL!  I've got some new pics coming of him, so stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww... Those little lobsters are so cute and would make great invites to a 'boil' party! The one time I ate lobster, I didn't care for it much, but I've been told that a properly prepared lobster is amazing. The chances of having one of those in Indiana are pretty slim so I'll stick to my crab legs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!