Friday, August 22, 2014

Vintage Rose


It is a gray day here in New England.  Seems like a good day to share a pretty bouquet! :) I did some cleaning and organizing of cards in my "repair shop".  These are cards that either got messed up, don't have a sentiment yet, or need a cutie-patootie envelope.  Yesterday was a perfectly overcast day, so I took pics of the cards that got "repaired".  LOL!
This one is a thank you card.  The colors kinda inspired my new classroom space.  It's teeny-tiny, but I have a window so I'll at least get to see the autumn leaves, winter snows, and spring flowers!

It was fun adding the leaves from an old SU hydrangea set under the chipboard rose.  Usually the leaves are under the hydrangea, like in these cards, and it is nice to see the cool effect with chipboard!  I'm totally crushing on weathered wood right now- I've been all over Etsy looking at weather wood skins to put on my school-issued MacBook, just haven't hit the buttons on the right one yet.

I'm off to assemble meals at Dream Dinners this morning.  It is sooooo nice to have a freezer full of goods ready to cook for dinner.  Makes deciding "what's for dinner" way easier (& the leftovers solve the "what's for lunch" too!)

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weathered wood background looks wonderful with your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!