Thursday, September 4, 2014

Caramel Apple for the First Day

Today was the first day back to school for the kiddos where I teach and let me tell you that any teacher would love to have and apple like this on their desk. *wink wink*  When I was doing some cleaning last week I came across the goods to make this card.  I don't think I've shared it before, but I taught this card to coworkers a few years back and discovered I had leftovers begging to be assembled. :) 

This card is so cute, I can't believe I hadn't shared it- so here it is. LOL! It was fun to come across all the parts.  Even better, all I had to do was color and glue!!! 

I wish I had more of that background paper. :( It made for such a matchy-matchy card!  I'll admit I have a soft spot that look. The caramel on the apples has a shine to it on the paper and so I added shine to the stamped image too.

Well, now that Day 1 is done it is time to get ready for Day 2 (and then crash into bed!). See you all soon...

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I LOVE the caramel apple paper (leave it to you to have both the paper and the image!) and it is perfectly 'matchy-matchy'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!