Wednesday, August 13, 2014

On Friday would you like to...


Morning' Peeps!  So, would you like to... Join a Blog Hop?  A good bloggy friend invited me to join a hop that will span a couple of weeks.  For my part, I need to find 2 or 3 more folks to join.  I thought I would post a call here and if you are interested I can get you the deets.  You can leave me a comment, or email me by Friday afternoon.  It's a fun hop where you'll get to share what inspires you, how your process works, and you can share any creation!  The first round of hopping will start next week, so let me know if you are game and we can let the fun begin!!!

Thought I'd share a cutie baby card with y'all today.  Alas, I am once again breaking my Summer Resolution and bagging the deets on ingredients here. :( All the papers were from the scrap bin- success on using scraps though! :) The little bit I can share with you is that the envy sentiment is Avery Elle & the bear and card sentiment are from PTI.  (Enabler alert here) PTI is about to do a new release, so you might want to add these to your cart for a chance at free shipping...

For everyone on the East Coast- stay dry today!  It is raining cats & dogs out there!  Count your blessings though, if this was snow we'd be getting about 2-4 inches an hour!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So so cute. Your stuff is just darling~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, adorable! Love the bear stamped on the printed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sheer ruffle and the adorable teddy bear are perfect for a baby card! You are doing a wonderful job of using all of those scraps and 'injured' card pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!