Monday, September 9, 2013

"Star"ting Christmas Tags

How is it that a person who isn't a fan of blue can make soooooo many things with blue?!?  I guess it goes back to the idea that I'm willing to chop up the papers I have with blue rather than hoard them?  That's the theory I am going to run with for now. :)

I've been making tags to sell at work/a craft fair/Etsy and I am doing a pretty good job of plowing through my stash.  I figure if they don't sell I can always use them on some gifts, right. :)

I dunno why, but love that they have extra long strings!  They seem so extravagant with those strings like it is a treat to use them on packages.

Now the big decision is whether to wrap the packages in brown paper, red paper, or red/white chevron.  I like those kind of tough decisions. ;)

Have a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!