Friday, September 6, 2013

Baking a Batch


I have a yummy set to share today. I made these ages ago, but I don't think I ever shared them. There were originally three sets of these baking beauties and this is the last one.

The other two sets went to the ladies who work in our cafeteria.  They were so helpful last fall when I missed lunch because of TONS of testing.  They were about to close for the day, but they cobbled together a goodie tray for me so I wouldn't pass out before the end of the day. :)

I think these baking beauties are making cupcakes.  Big fat double chocolate ones with vanilla flavored frosting, but in fun colors.  Roses- yup frosting roses are on these chocolate cupcakes.  Anyone else craving sweets right now? ;)

This batter babe is from My Favorite Things stamps, colored with Copics, and the papers are a mishmash of goods.

Have a sweet weekend, we are going to be celebrating my gram's 85th birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!