Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Acorn Stash

Today is the first day of school for the first graders in our building and what am I posting?  Apples?  Blackboards? Nope, acorns and Thanksgiving!

In my defense, the leaves started changing on some of the maples at the end of August, so I know before long it'll be full blown autumn.

I used my PTI stash for the acorns and the majority of the papers.  I love how these came out!  Clean, crisp, and classy all at the same time. :)  For a finishing touch, I added a mini acorn to the bottom corner of the envie.  Those little details make for big smiles from the recipients.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your acorn windows, and the pretty fall strips of color at the bottom too!

    We've had several very hot and humid days this week and I am ready for some of those cool fall days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!