Friday, August 16, 2013

Merry Poinsettia

Remember this card?  I was short on ideas for a card.  I knew I wanted to either use some of my paper from the December 2012 Kit Club kit, or use a stamp from this Unity set I asked for this past Christmas (and barely used yet).  As luck would have it the daisy card inspired a poinsettia card. :)

It is a wicked girly card and aren't they fun to make?!?!  This most certainly has to go to a gal and I'm thinking I can send this one to my gram or DH's cousin who'll be in England this year.  It's always nice to get mail, especially when you are a long ways from home, and getting pretty mail is a bonus! :)

The sentiment is from PTI and Unity made the poinsettia (and snowflake stamped in pink on the card base).  I'm off to an appointment for Cad, but if you'd like to know more about the papers or copics feel free to leave me a question in the comments. :)

TTFN!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!