Monday, July 30, 2012

Just a Note & A Mission


What a glorious weekend we had!  We did get some much needed rain, which at this point I will take whenever I can get it.  It is sooo dry here!  (I can't imagine what the farmers in our area must be going through right now).  The sun came out just as we got to Maine on Friday afternoon and we enjoyed a walk on The Marginal Way at Perkins Cove.  Now that I think about it, we have photo from that!  I'll have to text my gal pal to send it to me. :)
I've got another little creation using some bits 'n pieces from a couple of kit club kits.  I forget where the plaid came from, but the rest is for sure Simple Stories - Summer Fresh.  Two months later and I am still so enamored with this line!!!  The last line I loved a line this much was BG's Ambrosia, but  there are a few new releases following CHA that have some potential...
There is something so happy (and a little decadent) about a custom covered notepad.  Maybe it's the teacher in me.  Notebooks, memo pads, steno pads and binders- I *heart* them!  I have at least 3 steno pads, a memo pad, and a mini notebook all going at the same time.   Hope springs eternal that I can get organized one of these days. :)

This week I've got another fun banner project coming on Friday over at The Hen's Den.  Until then, you have a mission!
Charlie and the rest of the gang put together a blog hop & open book quiz with the goodies above as the prize!  Start here.  Find out what the questions are, then head over to each designers blog to get the answers.  If you have been hanging out with me during the past couple weeks, then for sure you can answer the last question. *wink*  Best of luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a teacher, but I'm giddy about this too! :) Love what you've created here Moriah. It's superb. Love the tiny little sentiment at the bottom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and such a beautiful use of those bits and pieces! I love altering notepads too! They make such great little gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your note pad is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!