Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF!

It's Friday Evening Craft Night!  Tonight I get to hang at my fav store Ink About It.  As soon as the last bell rings, and I can finish bus duty, I'm hopping in the car and zipping up to get my craft on!  I was busy getting "kits" ready for myself so I can make the most of my time.  My goal is to get a few more Christmas cards made and to break into my January Kit from Kit Club.  I can't wait!!!!!!!
This is the kit in all its winter bliss.  It was funny getting this ready last week when it was warm-and-sunny-in-February-in-New England.  I even had the SLIDER OPEN for a bit to catch a breeze.  No kidding!  Well, we've made up for it these last couple of days.  It actually looks like a wintery land now and it's gonna be much easier to get into the mood for using this Fancy Pants Winterland.
I added some kraft paper, bazzill in a celery color, and Memory Box card bases in a kraft swiss dot, a pool, and a cotton candy.  So far I've stuck to using just these supplies in the kits I made myself for tonight.  I love to give myself good Project Runway style challenge, although this isn't nearly as hard as their challenges!  Wouldn't it be cool to see a Project Runway version of papercrafting?!?  I can see it now- Heidi comes to the stage and says "You have 5 sheets of 12x12 paper and $1.  The challenge- Make 100 wedding invitations in 12 hours."  Tim comes to consult and just before saying "Make it work", he reminds everyone "Don't forget to use the Two Peas staging wall."  LOL!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your evening , those papers look FAB.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I cracked up with the Project Runway reference. I'm a huge fan! I could just picture all those scrappers running into Hobby Lobby or Archivers in a mad frenzy. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I don't usually do reality tv, but I could get into that show!!
    Sounds like you have a wonderful evening planned and I'm quite envious! I'm hoping to squeeze a few hours in this week, but my weekends are full for a few more weeks...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!