Monday, March 19, 2012

Coupla Ornaments


Got a couple more Christmas cards completed.  I haven't used this stamp in ages and I have no idea why not!  It's super fun and easy to play with- especially when it comes to adding glitter. :)
The papers were all cut for another long forgotten project.  Guess it was kismet that I used a forgotten stamp then huh! 
So these are a couple cards I got mostly done at the Craft In a couple weeks ago.   They aren't from the kit.  I'm a little blocked getting that stuff finished.  The weather is SO DISTRACTING.  It's been so nice out.  I'm just like my 6 year-old students with Springitis. :P

Maybe I get a chair out and color on the deck after school today. :)

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the colorful, glittery ornaments and your paper is perfect with this!
    I'm right there with you on the spring fever! We have spring break next week and as much as I want to craft, I'm also hoping to play in the dirt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this stamp...I will have to dig it out again. Love all your posts lately : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!