Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Zooming to the chapel

Been there done that!  Two guys who work with my DH had weddings recently.  I finally got a chance to play around with the VW die I got from PTI ages ago!!!  Wasn't it so nice of those fellas to propose to their gals so I could make these cards? LOL! :)
This one uses AMuse paper, spica pens, Copics for shading, and some luscious Copic colored seam binding.  The card base is from cream card stock that I ran through my Cuttlebug with the swiss dot folder.  It is so amazing how just that one folder can bring plain white or cream cardstock to a whole new level!!!
This lil green vroom vroom used the same goodies as above, but the pattern paper is from BG (I *heart* BG!!!!).  The ribbon with this one is AMuse. :)
Hope the couples both liked their cards.  These were so much fun to make!!!  I gotta make some more in other fun colors to have on hand. :)

So what fun stuff have you been holding on to?  Get 'em out and use 'em please.  I'd love to see what you come up with after you dust those goodies off! :)

I'm diving over here with these cards:
Fresh Brewed- Use something new
Aly's Sunday Challenge- Add a bow


4 comments:

  1. Moriah, these are ADORABLE! I love that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Moriah! Love the patterned paper on the VWs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, What fun cards! These are adorable!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our month long prize challenge, "Use Something New!"
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these are adorable!!! Clean, simple and absolutely wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at the month long Freshly Brewed Something New Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!