Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sa"turtle"day Challenge

You know how the shoemakers kids never had shoes?  This cardmakers family rarely gets cards on time. :)  Oh I have the best intentions, but then work, classes, and daily life take over and by the time I remember it's too late.  So I've gone ahead and made some belated birthday cards for the inevitable.  LOL!
Okay, down to business.  It's challenge day at SSDS and this week we want you to break out those animal stamps and/or digis.  Let out that inner furry, feathered, shelled, or scaled animal!  Meljen's is the sponsor this week and creator of this little shelled cutie.  She's so stinkin' adorable!!!
Meljen's is offering the challenge winner their choice of 4 digis.  All you need to do to be eligible is to create something with an animal on it.  Lions?  Tigers?  Bears?  Oh come on and join the fun!  I joined the fun over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Our turtle friend sure was popular with the DT! And, believe me, I understand about not having the card I need when I need it. Good for you for getting ahead!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!! Love the papers and image! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moriah been visiting my fellow DT Crafters and thought i'd say hi :o) I love Meljens and I love easel cards - so perfect combo!! xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable - and I am also guilty of sending out cards late! Aaack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Moriah! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!