Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where's the Beans?


Spring feels close!  Hope is beginning to sprout in the hearts of my colleagues that we may still get the chance to be outside without 10 layers of clothes and galoshes.  Why, the sun was shining today and I even wore loafers *gasp* WITHOUT SOCKS! :D  Of course I had socks in my coat pocket, just in case.

I even pulled out an old Cat's Pajamas Easter set.  At this point DH and I really need to step away from the jelly beans, Cadbury eggs, and Reeses' PB eggs.  We are developing a distinctive egg shape from all that sugary goodness!

I've stuffed my cheeks with sweets and headed here:
The Sweetest Thing- Sketch 180
Fussy and Fancy Friday- Spring Days
Little Red Wagon- Color Challenge

How 'bout you?  What's your favorite seasonal treat?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, using beautiful Spring colours. Thank you for joining us over at Fussy & Fancy challenge ...good luck Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I like the sentiment...too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I just love the bunny image! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...and here I thought the kids were taking my stash of jelly beans... Naughty Easter Bunny! :)

    Such a fun card and cute image! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Darned CUTE!! Love the Sentiment and cheery spring dp's and colors too! 8-)

    Hugs & Happy Easter Wishes!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!