Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daisy Squares

A walk down Memory Lane today, sorta.  I pulled out my favorite daisy stamp to create this little set.  How is it that you can have tons of stamps and yet keep gravitating to the same core group?  I'm sure this doesn't happen to any of you does it? ;P

This is such a statement stamp- and it doesn't hurt that it uses a lot of space to make it's statement. :)

I tried to catch the light to show you the sparkle I added to each daisy half.  Spica clear pens are great for adding sparkle without having to wait for drying time.  I've said it before, I'll say it again- extended exposure to 5, 6, & 7 year olds has worn down my ability to wait.  They can't ever wait for anything and now I can't either! LOL! ;)

So how 'bout you?  Did you wait to read everything before you got to this shot of the whole card set, or did you do what I always do, scroll through all the pics first and then got back to the top to read the post?  Hee-hee!

Happy Hopping through Blogland today! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! I Love these Moriah!!! Super Pretty set of Cards!! Wow!! Love the Fab layouts and Sweet Daisies! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome~so simple but so fabulous!!!! Love them:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are impatient...waiting for glitter to dry I can understand, but scrolling down the post to see the photos first, my my. You probably read the last page of a novel as well, lol.
    Great card set. This is a perfect image to use with busy papers as the image still pops off the cards...very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moriah, I love these and how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why the daisy is one of your favorites! Your card design is perfect for a large image and now my wheels are turning... I had to chuckle at your need for quick drying projects! I am the same way! It kills me to use stickles or liquid pearls and have to wait for them to finish drying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this stamp! I looked through your past posts to see if I could find the name - but to no avail. And yes I scroll through the post for all the eye candy and go back and read the whole post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!