Sunday, March 10, 2013

Christmas in Spring- Almost


Winter Storm Saturn got me in the mood to pull out the January Kit Club kit I got from the club I'm in at Ink About It.  The theme of the kit is snow days and it was still in *gasp* mint condition.  The weather last week did get me thinking it was December, not March.  That in turn got me thinking about getting Christmas cards ready!

I adore the colors of this paper line for how they are so crisp and cool.  They softly whisper "snowy morning"- although I am ready for the flowers of spring.  Wait 'til you see what I have planned for some of the other paper- total pop of spring!

I've grabbed this card and shoveled a path here:
Festive Friday- Element: Snowflake
Sweet Sunday Sketch- Sketch 179


Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I like the little banners and those colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this card...so pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. This is stunning! I love everything about it! The design a colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, what beautiful colors, Moriah!!! I love that sheer ribbon with the dab of sparkle, and the delicate snowflake you've used as your focal point. The whole layout is beautiful and speaks...'softness'! LOVE it!! So glad you've joined us at Festive Friday!!! (I'm ready for those flowers, too!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. So soft and delicate. Love allthe layers and those banners...oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful, I just love it! I love the calming colors, and the layout is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at Festive Friday, and I do hope you'll play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty.
    I like those soft colours and the flags clustered together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these gorgeous cool colors together and that ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!