Saturday, October 3, 2020

October Sheetload 2020- Merry Christmas!!!


Happy Saturday! Thought I would pop by and share some Christmas cards I made using Call Me Crafty Al's sketch for her October Sheetload.  If you haven't used one, you must hop over to her YouTube Channel to get the deets on these!!!


They are typically designed to make 6-10 cards, depending on the sketch of the month, using typically only 2 sheets of cards stock and 2 sheets of patter paper.  It's an excellent way to build a stash of cards to have on hand for any occasion.

This months Sheetload and the August 2020 Sheetload have helped me get all my Christmas cards made for this year (I think, need to recount LOL). I doubled both sketch recipes to have all my cards and it is so exciting to actually be ready ahead of time!!!


I tweaked the design a bit so I could use these die cuts that already had sentiments.  I couldn't resist adding some extra embellishments from my stash.  Trying to chip away at some goodies I have been holding on to for too long! They aren't doing anyone any good sitting in the stash.  Am I right? 


The hot cocoa one is my current favorite of this set, but don't tell the other cards! Still need to finish up the other set I made using this sheetload sketch.  I've always dreamed of being able to write out Christmas cards on Thanksgiving weekend.  This might actually be the year we make it happen!!!  Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, do you send cards? How many do you send?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!