Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sweet Love


Look at me blogging two times in one week! Who woulda thunk!!! ;-)   Today I'm sharing a pair of cards I made using scraps 'n rejects from my pie cards

I'm such a paper hoarder!  When I cut papers that just don't work, I end up tossing them the scrap pile, which I swear just grows and grows while I sleep.  *wink*  The pile is a benefit though.  When I have a few minutes, when I need to make something quick, or I just feel like I must be able to create one card to feel like I did SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE with my day, I can dip into the pile and whip up something cute.

I had the twine laying on my studio table (being lazy wins again!) and the washi tape was added because the card was screaming for some warm yellow to cheer up the cool blues and greens.  The "sweet" and "love" were from the Kit Club I'm in right now.  I figure these are good for valentines, anniversary, birthday, or a plain old "I love you card for no reason other than I love you and wanted to give you a card" card.  Don't underestimate the power of those "I love you just because" cards.  They really can make someone's day!

Whatcha' doin' to make someone's day today?  To make your own day?  I'm gonna putter in my garden in a bit.  There are a couple areas that look like they need some love this morning.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a creative way to use paper scraps Moriah!
    LoL, you are not a hoarder just a "thrifty artist", least that's what I tell myself when I look at my gigantic mountain of leftover paper!
    Have a great day!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!