Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Keep Calm and ...

My beloved Tigers are playing in the...
It's orange and it's a bowl, yup it's THE ORANGE BOWL (cue the band folks!)
If it wasn't a school night I might actually make this cocktail from Clemson Girl, but since I have to teach and will probably fall asleep without seeing the whole game, I will likely make this sans tequila. :)  I have new Clemson PJ's from my gram, DH has his bowl shirt, the corgi has a new tiger rag, and the cat, well she thougth since she was a grey tiger cat that was all the support she needed to show. LOL!
What are the chances of me parking next to a Mountaineer alum in MA on Christmas Eve?  Apparently very good!  Who knew?!?  Then in Albany last week we drove next to another Mountaineer alum for a while.  All smiles and silliness though, Tigers are good sports you know (and I have this underlying dread that we will lose tonight).

Anywho, I've stamped out some football themed images and plan to color when I'm not cheering tonight.  We'll see if anything comes of them! (did she mean the images or the Tigers playing skills???) 

Hugs (and fingers crossed),

1 comment:

  1. Love your post today and good luck to the Tigers tonight. My son is a senior in High School this year and has been accepted at Clemson for next year. Right now this is one of his top choice schools. I love to meet and see Clemson alumni. Everyone I've ever met has only had great things to say about the school and based on your enthusiasm for the football team, I would imagine you would rave about the school as well. Oh and YUM, that cocktail looks awesome (with or without the tequila.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!