Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bakin' Up Goods

Quick post today as I am on my way out the door for a fun class. :)  Working my way through my December Paper Bakery kit- the January one is on its way to my door and I gotta make room! 
Sarah posted a fun sketch and I thought I would use it to make a "kinda" guy gift bag.  I can never make enough guy stuff, mostly because I don't make enough guy stuff. LOL!

So how much guy stuff do you have on hand?

I've bagged it in and headed here:
The Paper Bakery- Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for both a manly gift bag and using up those supplies! I have such a hard time making cards for guys. I'm not sure why, but they seem to take me twice as long to get things right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the bag!!! And great use of the sketch!! I don't make enough guy stuff either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute use of the sketch!! Thanks for playing over at TPB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!