Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Red Tagsday

Well between Irene and the start of school the past several days really got away from me!  Teacher Day was yesterday and it was great to see folks and get the ball rolling for the year, but Irene really walloped the town I work in so they decided to call off school for today. :(   I thought I'd share a few more tags I made from this set of goodies like the tags I made here.
These tags were made using dies from PTI and Sizzix.  You can't tell much from the photo, but the red base is stamped in red with BG clear Christmas stamps.  Then I had fun with a few embellies. :)
The tag base on this little fellas was from ready-made office supply tags.  The scallop shapes were made using a punch and the image/sentiment is PTI.  The tags looked a little plain so I Stickled the hat and wing on each bird- but still they needed somethin'!  DH thought I should add some buttons like the other birdie tags.  He's so good!  The buttons are clear and the flowers 'n twine give them even more umph don'cha think?

So are you getting ready for Christmas yet?  No?  How 'bout when I tell you that there are 116 days 'til the big day?  Are you itchin' yet?  :)

Don't forget since it's Tuesday to head over to Top Tip Tuesday and join in the Shabby Chic challenge fun!  Maybe you could make a few shabby chic paper crafts to use as gifts, cards, or tags and get a head start this year! :)

1 comment:

  1. These tags are so cute Moriah! Love your design where the tag slips into the red holder. So different!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!