Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pinterest inspiration

Shortly before Easter I got sucked into the Pinterest black hole. :)  Not long after that I was able to join and begin pinning to my hearts content.  My favorite part of Pinterest is all the color palettes I've begun pinning...

Sometimes your mojo needs a little boost and color palettes do that for me.  This one right here is just so yummy!  I gotta get busy using this. :)

This palette is so romantic and fresh.   Wouldn't you love to be at this table. :)

This one is inspiring me at the moment.  I've got an idea, we'll see if I end up following through on it.  In the meantime, y'all should get your mojo in gear for another fab week at Top Tip Tuesday!  It's a double team week full of tips and creations from both the teams at TTT.

As always, let me know if you have entered and if anything here inspired you! I'd love to check out what you have created. :)

2 comments:

  1. love these colors! so pretty....it's got me thinking....hmm. Gotta go stamp something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to start a pinterest board. I love to check out others though. If I ever did start one, I would love to just pin everyone's whole board, lol.
    I will have to check yours out.
    I love the last colour palette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!