Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flower Frenzy

It's Flower Frenzy time at Top Tip Tuesday!  In celebration of this I went a little nuts with flower paper in this coaster album.  It was so much fun making the last one and I still had some paper left, so sit back and enjoy the show.
Full disclosure- I'm not quite done with these pages.  I still want to add ribbons and some more bling. :)
As far as I can figure, most of the paper is either Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, or Bazzill.  A lot of the die cuts were made ages ago thanks to my in-laws.  I went through a ton of paper last year (or maybe it was before that even) and we all sat around talking and punching until all that was left were shapes and junk.  I have THE BEST IN-LAWS! :)
Oh wait, the envie and paisley paper here are Amuse!
The polka dot paper above is actually a file folder die cut, so here it is open.  Thought it might be a fun page to journal a surprise or add a fun mini pic.  For the most part, I adore surprises!
The stamps are all from the Papertrey Ink Button Bits set and they are stamped with Memento ink.
The yummy pink and green pattern paper is another file folder surprise!  Oh and the yellow flower is another one that I found like in the card I made here. :)
You're still reading?!?  Wow, you are an awesome person!!!  Seriously, one of these times I have to offer some sort of prize to the folks who actually read all the way through. LOL! :)
Last page and back cover.  I'm realizing that this polka dot paper is ridiculously old and is from Paper Source.

Okay, so I went a little nuts with this challenge, but you don't have to be quite as crazy (or you can be even crazier if you like!) to enter the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week.   Create something new using flowers and you could win a prize from Robin Fetish or Ooh La La Creations. :)

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I can't wait to see how it's finished with pics! Hope you will share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern combinations. Love all the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hunny, love your book lots of work on this one! great! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This coaster mini is so pretty.
    Love all the papers. That flower gem for the i in bliss is adorable.
    I too love to mix and match papers. Old and new :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT mini album..with all the wonderful flower dp and fun embellies:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is amazing and what a beautiful piece of work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!