Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sneezy Wheezy

Well folks, I've finally been bitten by the cold bug.  And here I was just the other day thinking how great it was that I hadn't gotten sick yet in spite of the vicious bugs going around my school!  I'm currently surrounded by various forms of tissues, teas, and over-the-counter cold remedies, so I thought I might share some shots of my first attempt at a birds nest necklace. :)
My buddy Fitz is modeling this attempt at some neck beauty.  Pretty, but less tasty than the other birds nests I have made. LOL!
My technique needs a little tweaking for sure, but really these are so much fun to make.  I see some Christmas gifts in the making!!!

Any advice for making a cold go away faster?!?!?!?!  Take pity on my poor husband and help him out. He's a easy patient, but I'm such a baby when I am sick. :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi Moriah hope your feeling better soon! these bugs are so yuk this year! mine is still lingering and I have had it since 29th Dec! HHHmmmph!

    anyway! I loveeeeeeeee your Necklace the pearls just are so pretty agains the silver! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, sorry to hear that you aren't well!

    Your necklace is absolutely stunning - love love love it!!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!