Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Harvest

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Hope you have most all you need for tomorrows feast (let's face it, all of us forgot something and have at least one more trip to the market in the very near future).  We have a 1/2 day for students and staff today and I have pie baking on the docket this afternoon.  I hope to be elbow deep in pecans by 1pm.  We'll see how close I get. :)     
I was going for a layered look here.  This got mailed off to some family this past weekend along with this, this, and one like this. It's a Thanksgiving miracle!  My family got cards BEFORE the holiday. LOL!
This image & sentiment is from PTI, the brown paper is BB, and the other "stuff" is from my assorted stash piles.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!