Saturday, November 20, 2010

Early Present

Last Friday, my LSS had a party for those customers who basically live at the store (like me!).  Melissa Francis was there and we were able to make a card with her while celebrating new holiday supply arrivals and catching up with each other.  There had to be something like 40 people who came!  There were even a few raffles and some parting gifts.  Last year, I got lucky and won a huge prize basket.  Alas, not this year- but I was able to make this cool card!
We got a mini kit of Melissa Francis punches 'n stuff.  I really meant to make the card she was showing us, but I grabbed a different punch.  I still like how it turned out.  The ruffle on the bottom is made with crepe paper.  How cool is that!!!

Hope everyone in the US has gotten their turkey, potatoes, yams, stuffing, and pies.  That reminds me- I haven't gotten the potatoes yet!  I better head out while I can still find some. :)  5 days to go 'til Turkey Day!

1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out beautifully. I love the moon shaped charm.
    I may need some colouring tips from you, teehee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!