Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Easy Easel Card Tut

Top Tip Tuesday has posted a wonderful easel card tutorial and is hosting a tip challenge this week.  Check it out and enter to win some fun prizes!  Make sure to let me know about your tip. Leanne asks us for our favs to pick the winner and I want to be able to tell her I've seen you top and I like it! :)

EDIT-  I want to make sure everyone knows that Carol, my fellow TTT gal, made this card.  I don't want to take credit for something I dinna create. :)

6 comments:

  1. This is such a FUN card! Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is stunner!!!
    I looove every detail!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love the bats in midair. What cute looking images too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this card is just adorable.
    Tip: Colour your white ribbon with your inks to match your project. Or stamp it with mini stamps to match your theme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!