Sunday, October 31, 2010

Best Witches

One last hurrah for Halloween!  Hope you get lots of treats and no tricks. :)
 This was a card that was easier in my head than on paper.  I smudged the first couple I tried.  The original idea was to fill all the circles with hats and only color the last one.  Way too bring IRL.
 So I decided that I'd color all the hats and put the sentiment in the last circle.  It made for a pretty and sparkly card, but 10 minutes this was not!  LOL!
The spicas really do make it fun though.  ;) 

Here are the deets:
card base- Amuse
image and sentiment- Papertrey Ink
coloring- Spica pens

Have a wicked good Halloween everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. fantastic card. love the composition, the colors and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!